Thursday, November 15, 2012

Patrick & Eugene - Don't Stop


Artist: Patrick & Eugene
Track: Don't Stop
Album: Altogether Now (Birds Bees Flowers Trees)
Year: 2005

Sorry for missing yesterday, guys! I got a little tied up all day and didn't have one prepared a head of time. So, here's a happy, fun one for today's feature.
I honestly don't know how you can listen to this song and not can a smile crawl across your face. Patrick & Eugene are a British duo whose quirky music is finding its way around the world. This song practically embodies the kooky British humor found in acts like Monty Python. Eccentric dance beats and playful, fun lyrics make this song a joy to listen to. 
Click here for lyrics, music video & links!

LYRICS:
Don't stop what you do
I won't stop loving you
Because I like the things you do
Whatever you do, don't stop.
Like the bees that bring the honey
When you're here the skies are sunny
And I find you kind of funny
Whatever you do, don't stop.
D - O - N - T
S - T - O - P
L - O - V - E
Whatever it is, don't stop.
Good times, bad times.
Happy, sad times.
The world is filled with ups and downs.
I just want you around.
Don't stop what you do
I won't stop loving you
Because I like the things you do
Whatever you do
D - O - N - T
S - T - O - P
L - O - V - E
Whatever it is, don't stop.
Don't stop.
MUSIC VIDEO:



LINKS:

    Patrick & Eugene's Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/patrickandeugene
    Patrick & Eugene's iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/patrick-eugene/id45125362

2 comments:

  1. Finally a blog I'll actually check! This traffic is awesome for just surfing the web :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you do check back. I'd love to hear what you think of the music I post :)

      Delete