Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound



Artist: Swedish House Mafia
Track: Greyhound
Album: Until Now
Year: 2012

Swedish House Mafia is a killer trio of DJs Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello, and Axwell. They have a talent for weaving irresistible dance tracks that you can't help but get pumped to. And this one didn't even need words!

The slow, climbing intro builds you up to a spine-tingling drop and then you find yourself bobbing your head to the beat and you can't stop. Then around 2:42 the track switches into a hyped, trance-like sound and the fun continues. The track is one big rollercoaster of electro beats and trance-y synths.

Also, make sure to watch the music video for this one. It's pretty cool, I must say. Though it looks like Lady GaGa's long lost family joined together for a beats-driven, robotic greyhound race. However, the music video does not feature the entire track.

Click for music video & links!

MUSIC VIDEO:

LINKS:

   Swedish House Mafia's Myspace Page: http://us.myspace.com/swedishhousemafia
    Swedish House Mafia's iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/swedish-house-mafia/id375569761

2 comments:

  1. Electro is not really my favorite genre but sometimes I'm really in the mood for head-bobbling, and building a list for it on Spotify. This one has gone straight to it :)

    My last electro discoveries: Push (Shinichi Osawa, remixed by Alex Gopher, who is awesome), and Bubonic ( Autoerotique)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Score! I'm excited I got one on your list! :D It's definitely a head-bobbling track.

      I love the groove of the Push remix! Bubonic needs some time to grow on my, but I think it will get there. ;) Send me any more recommendations if you have them! I'm always looking for new music.

      Delete